Saturday, March 3, 2012

3.1 Phillip Lim Biker Jacket



If you have spoken a word with me in the past few weeks, you know that I've been on a furious search for a Biker Jacket. Unfortunately I had to let a few great ones pass because of my broke status, but of course when I was ready to get one I couldn't find the right one for the right price. After two FAIL's at eBay and ASOS, I think I found the right one! (fingers are crossed) It should arrive next week so if its a love, I'll make sure to celebrate with an outfit post.

If you'll entertain my dreams of being able to make spontaneous luxury purchases at a whim.... I found this 3.1 Phillip Lim biker jacket that is worthy of shelling out a cool $1600 for. Since the sleeves are removable, you're getting two pieces for $800 each making it practically a bargain. (I can justify Anything.... TRY me) Lim updates the classic biker jacket enough to make it new, but not so crazy so you really could wear it for decades. The navy/black combo is genius and the removable sleeves make it wearable for most days of the year.
A boy can dream.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...