Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dsquared S12

There were two color stories going on at Dsquared for Spring. First, I wanted to call out this black, white, red story. There is an interesting mix of faded and worn denim with narrow pants and tailored shirts, as if a rocker is working on Wall St. for the day. The tiger print is bold and unexpected (especially on the lower portion of the sleeves!) and the red biker jacket is a stand out piece for me along with the pants with studs down the leg.







My second point: COLOR! We've obviously seen color everywhere, but theres something to be said for the way Dean and Dan mix it up. The navy / magenta combo is a win for me especially with the open white  button down under the blazer. I definitely plan on adopting the v-neck with rolled up trouser look this summer! It comes across as very well put together but you're really not wearing a lot so its great for scorching weather. Also, please do take a closer look at the layering here; my biggest take-away being the sweatshirt with a button down underneath which I did see in GQ, but somehow makes a bigger impact here. The watermelon colored parka and tan leather jackets are a few of my favorite separates!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...