Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Purple Prada? Oh, My.


I was out and about on my day off the other day and wanted something easy I could just throw on. I love this purple jacket, (I don't wear it nearly enough) and thought it was perfect since the weather was warmish but cool when in the shade. Wearing a sweater with no undershirt is one of my favorite things to do in the spring, great for transitional weather. After the sweater and jacket combo, I thought the day called for a casual woven belt and some basic brown shoes. Well, since I'm not a "basic" kind of guy, I replaced the brown laces with these red ones!







I tied one of the extra brown laces from my shoes around my wrist to mix in with the watch and leather strap.



Jacket: Prada
Sweater: Polo Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Levi's
Belt: Coach
Shoes: Cole Haan, Benjo's Laces
Watch: Nixon



Photos by E. Rivas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...