Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WIW for the Easter Bunny



Those who saw me at the Boston Bloggers Event on Wednesday will realize that I recycled this blazer / pocket square combo, but I think you'd agree that its a great Easter look. The blazer has a subtle pattern that I really enjoy and it fits perfect because its a children's size. I decided to pair it with a pastel sweater (a nod to Vuitton S12) and some lighter shoes. Luckily it was warm enough to not wear a heavier jacket!
Side note: I took these pictures right outside my apartment because I think the blooming trees are quite lovely for spring outfits!






Blazer: Nautica Kids 
Sweater: Polo Ralph Lauren 
Jeans: Levi's 
Pocket Square: Hermes 
Shoes: Cole Haan 




Coach luggage tag straps worn as bracelets

Canvas and Leather Wingtips

Photos by E. Rivas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...