Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shades of Grey



As my quest for the perfect leather biker jacket continues, this cotton version is holding me over until I have that long awaited moment of finding the right one. I found it randomly one day while passing through Macy's. It was the only one left, on sale, and in my size.... meant to be! 
I was really feeling the grey because the weather has been pretty gross here in Boston, but I took these tin man shoes out of hiding for  a little metallic fun. I wore them for months straight when I first got them a few years ago and they've been hibernating since so I thought it was time to dust them off. Overall, this is a bit of a different look for me but its working, so I think we'll see more of this in the future. The biker jacket is working its way in.



Jacket: Denim Supply
Henley: Gap
Jeans: Levi's
Sneakers: Gucci
Watch: Coach










All Photos by E. Rivas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...