Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Newness in My Closet




Can we please take a moment to celebrate that I have finally found the leather biker jacket that I have been looking for? After furiously searching for months, I decided to give it a rest and it finally fell in my lap... well, sort of. Anyways, I absolutely love it and it is already becoming a staple piece. 

I also scored these Awesome oxfords during a Cole Haan warehouse sale a few weeks ago and let me just say, it was love at first sight! They were like nothing I've ever seen before so I had to order them right away. Best impulse purchase of the year.

This outfit was all about my new things, so kept it simple with a white tee and khaki denim pants, rolled up to show some ankle. Since these shoes are too cool to be tied, I just let them do their thing. That's all.




Jacket: Coach
Tee: 2(x)ist
Khaki Denim: Levi's
Shoes: Cole Haan









All photos by E. Rivas


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...