Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tribal Men and Campfires?



I went to New York last month and I stopped at Top Man, among many other shops. The dressing room line was unreasonably long as usual so I was determined not to buy anything I had to try on, but this shirt was love at first sight. The thought of leaving it on the rack was almost unbearable so, sparing the heartache, I tried it on outside the dressing room and took it home! It has a vintage look and was a weird tribal man / campfire motif, which I thought would be perfect with overly cuffed jeans. It's very rare for me to go belt-less, but in this case it looked like I was trying too hard so I opted out.










Glasses: Burberry
Shirt: Top Man
Jeans: Levi's
Bracelet: Miansai
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Cole Haan
Shoe Laces: Benjo's








Side Note:
These shoes are wearing exceptionally well. I unknowingly gouged the toe on the second wear, but its fading among the other scuffs and the leather is getting an awesome patina. 

Photos By: E. Rivas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...