Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jag in a Jungle




I've always said that clothes don't have to be expensive to look expensive - its all in the fit, and this shirt proves my point. This cotton button down has a thicker weight so it can be worn alone without being see-through. I didn't have this one tailored, but I do recommend you invest a few bucks in custom fitting your shirt because it really does make a wold of difference! With the white shirt and khaki shorts, I thought the high tops would be fun - they are definitely my current favorite sneakers. And as I am posting this, I realized that the fun teal zip envelope I was using didn't make it in any of the pictures. (sadface) Oh, and the sunglasses were an early Birthday gift from my sister. Yay!










Shirt: H&M
Shorts: DIY Cut-off's
High tops: Coach
Watch: Coach
Sunglasses: Ray Bans








Photos by: E. Rivas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...