Friday, September 14, 2012

Fashion's Night Out Festivities



I was in New York for Fashion's Night Out again this year and I took a few pictures that I wanted to share. My next outfit post will be what I wore for the night!





Firstly, I got this Reed Krakoff cuff in red alligator for my birthday recently... So Fabulous! I've Been wearing it a lot and thought it was a must for my FNO outfit. (which you will see soon) The green one is not mine, but Maybe I'll get another so Mr. Alligator has a friend! 
We ended up on the Upper East Side for the night's events, so we stopped in to the Reed Krakoff boutique on Madison to see some more goodies. I thought this luggage tag - in the softest calfskin - was a fantastic color so I picked it up and had it monogrammed. I love that stuff.





I've been wanting an Hermes CDC cuff for years and recently put some money aside to finally purchase one, but the unfortunate thing is that they are terribly hard to find. I honestly had no idea! Having checked the store here in Boston with no luck, I was hoping to find one in New York. We went to the women's store first, where they were serving champagne and showing us how to make paper Kelly bags - Fun. The also had a leather worker making a real Kelly for us all to see.






After champagne and no luck with CDC's, we checked out the men's store hoping they might have one. They had a french women showing us step by step how Hermes silk ties are made. It was amazing to see the process and how passionate she is about what she does. Incase you were wondering - they only had a croc CDC which I did try on but was a lot more than I was ready to spend. 

One day, It will be mine.




And of course, I had to stop by Laduree for some macaroons for the ride home.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...