Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Burnt Orange and Olive



I went to H&M a few weeks ago to get some new fall-hued basics for the new season and I am thrilled that the cooler days are here so I can begin filtering them in. These burnt orange were only $30 and I spent $10 to have them hemmed - an affordable way to update my closet for the fall. I am also getting a lot of use out of this leather shirt-jacket I bought last spring. This is my  favorite time of year because I think the population looks better covered up a little more... Layering does everyone a lot of good!


Click the title for more.






Leather Jacket: Gap
Shirt: Gap
Pants: H&M
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Cole Haan
Bracelet: Reed Krakoff
Bag: Louis Vuitton






Photos by: E. Rivas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...