Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What's Inside?



I was finally able to get my hands on this treasure! 

...What is it?






A CDC! 
I have been coveting the Collier De Chien cuff for quite a while now and I decided about 2 months ago to take the plunge and go for it. Little did I know, its not easy to find them lately. As I mentioned in my FNO post [HERE], both Hermes stores on Madison Ave were sold out and I couldn't get one here in Boston either. On my recent trip to NYC for work, I was able to get this one! Finally. The color is a shade lighter than the classic Hermes orange - Mangue. I think its a seasonal color. Either way, I absolutely LOVE it and it was worth the wait. I've been wearing it pretty much everyday - it's definitely a stand-out piece.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...