Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving My Sneakers a Makeover


I got these sneakers back in the spring and I got a lot of use out of them through the summer. After taking them back out a few weeks ago,  I realized they might need a makeover. Take a look at what a simple move can do to make a big difference, after the jump.





When I was putting this post together, I was shocked at how fast the sneakers got such a beautiful patina. The leather laces, however, were starting to look raggedy so I wanted to change them. Below, I have the tanned laces next to an extra pair I had to show the difference. They look really nice on there own, but they weren't doing the shoes any favors.




The second set of laces gives it a new look so I can enjoy them longer.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...