Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Holiday Wish list from Fossil (With Video)



I had a great time at Fossil last night picking some really great items for my Holiday wish list. They have a ton of awesome gifts to get some people crossed off your list! Take a look at some of the pictures I took and the video I made of my personal wish list.







Personally, I have been looking for an attractive storage solution for my watches because they always end up piled in a tray. This one here holds 10 watches and can accommodate larger styles too. The leather box with a simple brass closure will look handsome to keep out in the open. They have a few other styles too, including one with a window to feature a few of your more special treasures. 






Fossil has some really nice leather bags at affordable prices. The leather they use in this Edition collection is a thick, unlined leather that is pre-distressed but will look and feel more amazing with your own wear. The carpenter bag is by far my favorite so I had to feature it in my little video. There was a zip envelope here too that would be great as a clutch.




These charm bracelets and necklaces are such a great gift that you can build on over time.





This is a selection of the mens leather bracelets. I was surprised by the amount of detail in each piece... they really do leather well. I see those braided ones in my future arm stacks.








So this is the video I made of my favorites. I was a little nervous since this is my first YouTube video ever, but I think it turned out ok. Watching the video, I realized I wasn't holding the coasters up enough and the watch is impossible to see :( So I posted pictures below of the three things I talked about.

Edition Carpenter Bag - $398

Estate Coaster Set - $50

Flight Leather Watch - $135

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...