Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Maison Martin Margiela X H&M Haul




I was very excited for this collaboration to launch and had my list of must-haves ready. After ten hours of waiting outside of H&M, I grabbed everything on my list and then some. Take a look at what I got.






The denim jacket was not on my list because it looked too plain in the pictures online, but since I saw a small I thought I'd try it out. I fell in love when I saw all the rough edges of the reversed jacket. It’s a keeper!





This leather belt jacket was one of my favorites from the look-book because it is so Margiela. I ended up selling this one to my boyfriend because it is much more his style than mine, but I'll probably end up wearing it a few times ;)






I heard the packaging was cool from other blogs and I totally agree. All the jackets came in canvas garment bags, while the accessories came in dust bags with the name and season they were inspired by. The white-wash hangers are made of wood instead of the usual plastic and are very sturdy... wish I had enough for my whole closet!





And for the accessories: The hair lock necklace and the faceless watch bracelet were on my list, but when I saw the oversized keyring necklace in the window while waiting, I added it to the list too. I'm super happy I got the red sneakers in my size! I wore them today and I love them.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...