Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Bite Me. Featuring: Givenchy & Modern Designs



THE JACKET:
About four years ago, I fell in love with this leather bomber at Coach. As a college student, it was definitely a splurge for me - but I had to have it. It turned out to be one of the best clothing investments I've ever made. Season after season, it's still going strong and the leather gets even more beautiful over time. I'll wear it right through the winter since it's well insulated to keep the warmth in. A classic shearling-collared bomber should be in everyone's closet. Invest, people.

THE NECKLACE:
I got this necklace sometime during the summer but somehow it never made it into an outfit post. I'm quite obsessed with it actually. Since it is such a statement piece, I try to keep the rest of the look simple. A white shirt and open jacket is plenty.

THE RING:
Click (here) for the full story



COACH leather bomber
H&M henley
LEVI'S jeans
GIVENCHY shark tooth necklace
MODERN DESIGNS tungsten ring
COACH leather sneakers







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...