Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Check out my new ring...





I've always liked rings on other people, but never for myself. When I've tried them, I always found them to be uncomfortable for all day wear or that they get in the way. After reading about the rings at Modern Design (link here) and taking a look at the selection online, I decided to give one a try. I wanted something simple that I could easily wear with the many bracelets that I wear from day to day, so I chose to go with one of the polished tungsten designs. I was really surprised at how comfortable it is to wear all day long. For a such a simple design, it's crafted very well - the edges on the inside are curved so it doesn't dig into your skin. That's a pretty important detail that you don't even see, but it makes a big difference! I've been wearing it pretty much everyday, sometimes switching fingers. I also wore it in the shoot for my next outfit post, which I will post this weekend once I get everything ready.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...